Author, Speaker, Healer, Teacher, Coach
- Wouldn’t it be good if the world was a kinder place?
- What would happen if we let go of the preconceived ideas we have about how others should behave, dress, eat or worship?
- How would it affect our lives if we reassess everything we have ever been taught?
- Are we even sure the ideas we hold about morality, sensuality, ethics, etcetera, are our own and not something we have been imprinted with by teachers, parents, society, church or mentors?
- Is that imprinting still valid and does it make our lives better and easier?
- What do you need to be happy?
- If anyone asked you who you truly are, would you be able to precisely and succinctly give them an answer?
Hilda’s entire focus is to bring the individual to authenticity so that we may understand why we do the things we do and why we get upset and even angry at others or certain events or circumstances.
“Our behaviour and reactions like anger, joy, aggression, enthusiasm, abuse, humiliation, courage, isolation, humility, or any other emotional response we can think of, always stems from a past experience. If our habitual response has become negative in nature, it will make our lives incredibly difficult.”
Hilda teaches people to rediscover their equilibrium. She helps individuals recognise when they are stuck in habitual negative behaviour patterns by providing tools that will help them recognise the behaviour and, more importantly, how to modify that behaviour to produce a more peaceful, harmonious and joyful life.
An accomplished motivational speaker, Hilda is regularly invited to give motivational or inspirational talks. She has delivered the key note address at various events, including woman’s day events. Hilda is known for her no-nonsense attitude and great sense of humour when delivering a talk.
- Started Elandor in Cape Town in 1996 – One of the first alternative healing and learning centres in SA
- 1999 Founded, published and edited Namasté Magazine
- Since 1996 Hilda has been invited to speak on various radio and television shows, including Radio 2000, Cape Talk, P4, RSG, Lotus FM, 702, SABC 2, SABC 3, ETV, KykNet and others.
- Over the years she has met and worked with some international heavy weights. Among those: Dr Deepak Chopra, Dr Wayne Dyer, Diana Cooper, Branden Bays, Iyanla van Zandt, Dr Masaro Emoto, Dr John Demartini, Neale Donald Walsch, and many others.
- Hilda has worked with: Standard Bank, Nedbank, IS, L’oreal, Coca-Cola, BOE, and others,
- Started Life Coaching in 2004
- Founded Zenatude in 2007
- Hilda was featured on “The Power Within” show.
- Published her first book, Love Versus Fear, in USA in 2015
- Launched LK Publishers in 2018
- Republished Love Versus Fear under her own label 2018
- Published Diary of a Wannabe Philosopher in 2019
- Launched Lokinwi Body Mind and Spirit Festival in 2019
- Created Lokinwi Body Mind and Spirit Magazine in 2019
- Associate for Coach Automator for SA in 2019
- Hilda de la Rosa – books
- LK Publishers
- Lokinwi Body Mind and Spirit Festival
- Lokinwi Magazine
- Coach Automator